Nail addict confession :)

So, as some of you may know, i make videos on youtube for nail designs and more. But to those who are new to me, hi!

I am a nail art/nail polish addict. I have tons of nail polishes from all different brands and colors. I don't just do plain nails either. There has to be at least one design going on...or three. Lol i don't wear fake nails or gel, because to be honest, it is horrible for your nails. I know this from experience and i'm not just saying random stuff.

I became aware of my "addiction" a few years ago. I started off by getting my nails done all of the time, but then, i started doing them on my own. And one bottle of nail polish turned into over 100 and then some. Lol.

But it didn't stop there. Of course not. 😜 then i had to have stamping plates and those polishes. (Which cost and arm and a leg). And then came the acrylic paint and special nail art brushes. 😄

If you love doing something, and it isn't harming you, then have at it. At least its not an addiction to drugs... Right?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment