Lorac Pro Palette 2 Review and swatches.




Lorac Pro Palette 2



This palette had a lot to live up to after the First Lorac Palette, and in my opinion, it has definitely surpassed the expectations that i had for it. I was expecting great quality, but i wasn't expecting such amazing colors! I got it from: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10421019 and it costs $42.00 and it was well worth it if you ask me. 
It came with an eye primer too! which is really helpful to make the colors really POP! 





Lets open this baby up! 


Now we must all bask in the beauty of these amazing colors! Look how gorgeous they are! 

Swatch time!

This is Buff. This is a creamy Matte color that is great for blending (for my super pale skin at least) 


This is Lt. Brown. The names of these colors are just fun! They come out with some really creative names. This color reminds me of caramel. It is super pigmented, and is a creamy matte color. 


Cool Gray. This is grey mixed with brown and a hint of purple (but oh jeesh it is one heck of a color). I can't get enough of it. I tend to go to this color quite often. Its a creamy matte color. 


Nectar. This is a peachy color. Creamy and matte. Perfect for everyday wear and is super pigmented. I love to pair this one with Rose and Mocha. 


Plum. This color is a creamy matte color. I think it is a purple with a hint of red. It is beautiful. I love purple, so i might be a bit biased about that. 


Navy. This is a matte color, not creamy like i would hope it was, but it still is a beautiful color. It is rather chalky (sadly), but if its paired with other eyeshadows that are creamy, it tends to blend much better, and doesn't feel as chalky. (if that made sense LOL)


Charcoal. You would expect this one to be chalky with a name like Charcoal, but it is quite the opposite! It is super creamy, blends VERY well, and pairs nicely with many of the colors that are in this palette. This is a great matte grey! 


Black. Well, that name was pretty generic, but thats not the only problem. It was rather dry and chalky, even for a matte. I was pretty disappointed about this one. 


Snow! this is a beautiful matte color. Slightly chalky, but still Very workable. I am not disappointed by this shadow at all! 


Beige... again with the boring names! Come on now, i was just saying how creative some of the names were. But, back to this color.. its a creamy matte, very nice and blendable. it is such a fresh color. It really wakes up my eyes in the morning, and makes me look awake. 


Rose. I love this eyeshadow! It is a rose gold, and is a shimmery and creamy color. It makes my eyes POP! This is a super pigmented color that makes any eye color look amazing. I could use this color in my daily routine, and even on nights out. 


Mocha. This color is a shimmery, creamy color that is very pigmented. Goes on smoothly, and blends very well. This is one of my go-to colors. 


Chrome. This is a shimmery and creamy color. It is rather odd to me, and it is probably the one color i don't really reach for, but maybe sometime soon, i will find some more ways to get this color into a makeup look. (its all about trial and error right?)


Silver. Bland name, but beautiful color. its shimmery and creamy. I love this on the eyelids with a smoked look. It is very blendable too, so you can mix in a bit of Navy or some other color. 


Jade. This Color... Is GORGEOUS! When i opened up this palette, i saw this color instantly and fell in love! It is shimmery, creamy, and blendable. It goes well with almost every color that I've paired it with. 


Cocoa. This one makes me happy for two reasons. Its Chocolate... and its amazing. it blends, its shimmery, its creamy, and looks fantastic in the outer V of my eye and in the crease! 



Now lets see them on my hand... 

They're all in order from left to right. So you can quick reference. 

In natural light. 

   







With Flash, so you can see the shimmer and matte in the light.






 






What do you think about this palette? Do you have it? did this post make you want to get it or not? Thoughts? Questions? Let me know! I love hearing from you all. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment