SweeTARTS Ropes




SweeTARTS Ropes! 




I was sent the Sweetarts Ropes for free to review via Smiley360 and I am seriously LOVING these delicious candies. Its like a licorice, but better. You get the sweet and chewy outside, with the tart and tasty middle. It is the best of both worlds. I swear its like a flavor party in your mouth. They sent me an individual package and a package for sharing, but i was hooked on the first bite. I will link them below, so you can check it out. 



They had a fun little game, for those of us who were testing them out, called Get Roped In. You have three options of things you can do, which included making a heart shape out of two ropes, balancing the rope on one of your fingers for as long as you can, and roll the rope from your forehead to your mouth without touching it (with your hands). I obviously am too clumsy, so i decided to do the heart, because it is absolutely adorable. hehe and thats just how i roll. LOL 



They taste like sweetarts and licorice. I can't explain how yummy they are. You should definitely grab some when you get a chance, and let me know what you think of them. 



Thanks for reading! 



check out the SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes at http;//www.nestlesweetarts.com








Be sure to follow me on my other social media:


You can also email me at GlitterToGaming@gmail.com



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment