Q&A with Roxie From the blog: I Heart Dreaming




Blogger Q&A with Roxie From I Heart Dreaming 

Today is going to be something very different from what you are use to seeing from me. I wanted to start doing blogger and vlogger interviews either monthly or randomly. Roxie from Iheartdreaming was nice enough to be our first official blogger Q&A interview. Her links will be at the bottom of the page, so be sure to check that out, and show some blogger support and blog love. So... lets get started. 


 Q: What is your name and age?

 A: My name is Roxie and I am 19 years old.



Q: Where are you located?

A: I am on the east coast



Q: What is your blogs name and Link?

A: My blog is called I Heart Dreaming. I really enjoy blogging about makeup, at home beauty recipes, and sometimes I throw in a bit of travel as well. iheartdreaming.com



Q: How many times a week do you post?

A: I try to post at least three times a week, sometimes less and sometimes more.



Q: What are your personal favorite blogs and vlogs?

A: My favorite bloggers are makeupbytiffanyd and sarah rae vargas.



Q: What is the best part of running your own blog? What are the hardest part?

A: The best part about running a blog is being able to set my "work" schedule around my school schedule. I defiantly underestimated how hard it would be to get traffic. I am finally starting to see some regular readers which is really rewarding. I am so thankful for everyone who checks out my blog.


Q: What beauty product(s) can you not live without?

A: I couldn't live without an awesome mascara. The Better than Sex mascara from Too Faced and Cover Girl Lash Blast are my all time favorites.


Q: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on makeup, what would you buy?

A: If I had $1000 to spend on Makeup I would probably splurge and go to sephora. Now that ebates is giving 8% cash back for sephora purchases I have starting shopping there a bit more, but there are so many things I want to try! Too faced is my guilty pleasure right now.


Q: Who is your makeup or beauty inspiration?

A: Makeupbytiffanyd's youtube videos started my love of makeup. I have enjoyed watching them for years.


Q: Do you prefer drugstore or high-end makeup brands?

  A: I prefer drugstore products, almost all of my makeup comes from Target. If something sounds truly amazing I don't mind spending a bit more though.



Well thats it for our blogger Q&A be sure to go check out her links and her blog. She is such a doll to work with and is super friendly! You will all love her. 



better than sex mascara- goo.gl/STh5fN
ebates- goo.gl/Pm07FI
covergirl lash blast- http://goo.gl/ISVv8I
i heart dreaming- iheartdreaming.com
Sarah rae vargas- http://ravingsbyrae.com/


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment