Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System: Is it really worth it?





Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System

$17.09 + free shipping At Target.com 




This system is a very clean looking piece of tech. It is simple looking, but what really matters is how it operates. According to the Neutrogena site, 





















I tried this out for two weeks to get a true result. I used it every two days, and here are my findings.


1st time: I instantly saw a change. My face literally felt like satin! It was glowing and looked amazing. My makeup the next day went on flawlessly! (that right there made it worth it to me).

2nd time: my skin started glowing. (Not literally glowing, but you know what i mean).

3rd time: My skin stopped getting as dry and oily. buh-bye combo skin.

4th time: My smile lines were going away!

5th time: i saw my smile lines fading more and more.

6th time: My skin started looking younger. I thought i had pretty good skin before this, but DAMN! Where has this been my whole life?

7th time: My pores were basically invisible! I couldn't believe it!

8th time: My skin is just so healthy looking. I have been getting compliments!









I am so happy I picked this fun little device up. It was really inexpensive, and does a better job then going to the dermatologist or spa for microdermabrasion.









Lets break down the prices:

Microdermabrasion at a spa or wellness center: $575 per session. typically people will need around 3-5 sessions. That's roughly between: $1,725 and $2,875. 

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System: $17.09 for the device with 12 replacement heads. (12 uses).
With this system you divide the $17.09 by 12(uses initially), so thats, $1.42 per "session".








I would love to hear your opinions about this product and the pricing down below in the comments.








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment