Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette Review + Swatches


Todays post is a Review and some Swatches of the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2. 




I am in love with this palette! It has 6 gorgeous colors that pair perfectly together! The palette fits VERY nicely in my makeup bag that i take with me everywhere! I did an in depth review with swatches on my youtube channel, heres the video.


I love the fact that the case is a hard plastic. It is durable and for me... that is a HUGE plus. I am super clumsy and tend to drop things all of the time. But eh..it happens LOL. At least i will admit it. I also love the mirror on it. It is big enough to see my face: unlike some other small palettes that either A) don't have a mirror 
or
B) have a tiny mirror that even an ant couldn't see themselves in. LOL 

Well... thats all i have for you for now. Feel free to show some love down below and maybe even share this blog post ;) I love talking to you all. 

Also, be sure to check out my previous post. Its a pretty cool one! 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment