Summer Beach Essentials! Guest Post by BeautyByMommy



Todays Post is a Special Guest post by BeautyByMommy. She is such a talented and amazing writer. You can check her blog out here: http://whatzbuzzin.com/ or by clicking her name above. So.. lets get to it!




EV13BPMG8J

It is finally Summer season and I must say....it is crazy HOT!! I live in Washington where it's pretty much cold all the time 

(even Summer) but this year is just unbearable. Everyday it's like around 90 degrees and I feel like I am in the sauna, take 

that from the girl who grew up in the Philippines. Since I came here, 75 degrees is pretty hot for me, given 90 degrees. I 

work from home so I pretty much the AC and some more fan on.

The beach is definitely the place to hang out when this season comes. I have compiled some essentials that I personally would have whenever I go to the beach. Check them out below and see if you have them in your pack.           ☺



Beach Essentials




Where can I find these products you ask? 

Well, to make it more convenient for you, I have made a complete list with links. 

 




~Note from GlitterToGaming~ 

Her posts are always so amazing, you should definitely go and check her blog out! you will love it! 

Her social media is:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment