Pilaten: suction black mask.

Today's post is about the Pilaten suction black mask. 





The instructions and labels are in Korean so I'm not sure exactly what it says but it did come with a little sticker on the box that was in English. 



The instructions:

It said to wash face and apply mask to face. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes. Then peel off from the bottom in an upwards position. 

When doing this I got a tiny bit on my eyebrow...I wouldn't recommend getting it on your brows (I'll explain that in a little bit). 

I washed my face completely then applied the black mask to my face. 




I waited 10 mins and checked if it was dry but it wasn't. So I waited 5 more mins. 



When peeling off the mask I found it a bit uncomfortable (probably because it was ripping out the little hairs that we all have on our faces). When I got to my eyebrows I was scared of the little bit that got on my brow and for good reason. It ripped out some of the hairs on my brow... Luckily I'm good at faking brows and it's easily hidden. 




I will say that my skin was very soft afterwards and it did peel away so much gunk that was left on/in my skin even after washing it. 

Yuck right?!



Would I recommend it? 

I would say yes as long as you don't get it on your brows and you don't have a lot of those little hairs on your face. It made my skin feel so smooth. I've tried a lot of masks but this one really amazed me. Enough to write about it!  

Have you tried it before? Are you going to try it? 

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! This looks really cool! I want to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I am going to get more soon. I've used it quite a few times. Just keep it away from your brows. Lol

      Delete
  2. Didn't work and I followed instructions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry it did not work for you. Did it dry enough?

      Delete
  3. I tried it today and pulled it off didn't work. Is That normal for the first time? Ima try it again,but IDK should I get the kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaliyah, I am so sorry it did not work for you. How long did you leave it on your face for? I left it on my face for about 14 mins total. It was dry (no sticky parts).

      Delete