Nerium 30 Day Trial... Day 7

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to read this!



I am writing an update post about the Nerium 30-Day Trial that I am doing. If you have not read the first post, be sure to check that out. You can go read the first post (introduction to the trial) here:
http://www.glittertogaming.com/2015/08/NeriumTrialDay1.html


I am writing to say that I have already noticed a DRASTIC change in my skin. It is glowing, and I keep getting compliments!! Can you see the difference?




My expression lines are starting to decrease and my skin feels so soft. I have noticed more of a difference with the night cream than I have with the day cream, but seriously, these are both already blowing my mind.

Its been 7 days (one full week) and I have seen it reverse the clock about 1-2 years already! I cannot wait to see what its like after a full month!

I cannot wait to see the results of next week!

You can buy Nerium here: http://nerium.com/join/gbongi

Thank you again for the Nerium hookup Gloria <3




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment